Scubapro MK25 Din x2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ccd79

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Hi, all.

I have 2 Scubapro MK25 DIN for sell. If you are reading the post here, that means I don’t need to copy and paste the description of Scubapro MK25 again.
Diving is an equipment intensive sport. Buy only the best if you can, especially regulators.
MK25 is the best (or one of the best) on the market all time.
These regulators has been serviced in 2009 and dove once to 400 feet and once to 360 feet with no problems at all.
The filters are super clean. I don’t use them often, because my dives are mainly shallow water, only once a while that I go deeper.
Care of equipment is always my priority. The regulators are stored individually (with DIN cap on) in pouches, then in a regulator bag, then in the diving bag, and in the walk in closet.
See the condition yourself. I made the pictures larger so you don’t need eyeglasses 

The selling price for each is $200 USD, shipping is 15-20USD to USA/CANADA using post office system.
Paypal payment is preferred.

Please PM if interested.:)
Mk25-1.jpg

Mk25-2.jpg

Both sold
Thank you

Back
Top Bottom