Scubapro MK21 Yoke First Stage - orientation on tank

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aoumi

Registered
Reaction score
Hi, I just purchased a new MK21 yoke first stage, S560 second stage (and S360 octopus), and wondering if anyone has set it up to mount on the tank inverted? Any tank clearance or hose clearance issues? I'm going to take it overseas on holiday and have it set up to mount with the main body pointed down (inverted) on the tank valve.

I'm not doing any diving locally before I go on holiday, and I don't really want to be out on the boat overseas only to discover that there is interference with the tank and/or hose routing and I need to swap the hoses over.

Does anyone out there have a MK21 mounted inverted on the tank valve? Any issues? It's just a standard recreational diving setup (Primary and secondary on the right, Inflator and HP gauge on the left). Mine has the standard 4 port LP cap (not the optional 5 port cap).

I've seen pleny of MK25's mounted with the turret pointing down, but the MK21 is shaped a little differently and the hose routing is at +/- 20 degree angles. Haven't seen any around yet to know.

Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom