Closed Scubapro Mk17 G250V R190 Doubles Set

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bald Wookie

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hi Folks

For your consideration is 2x Scubapro Mk17s, 1 x G250V and 1 x R190, set up in a doubles configuration.
These are in all excellent condition, the R190 shows a little bit of wear.
One Mk17 is the satin finish, one is chrome finish. Both have stable IPs.
Hoses and Gauge are included.

US$600 for the set.
Willing to part out for a singles setup and spare Mk17.

In all honesty, these look fantastic. There are very few marks on the plastic and the text on the G250 looks great.

Attachments

• Sets.jpg
    Sets.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 84
  • 190 Internal.jpg
    190 Internal.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 106
  • G250 Internal.jpg
    G250 Internal.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 76
  • Left Post.jpg
    Left Post.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 72
  • Right Post.jpg
    Right Post.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 72
Hi folks

Turns out these regs were stolen and are now being returned to the rightful owner. Seems like they have been on quite the adventure but the original owner was able to point out a few things that are not obvious on these images.

@SleepySlipper @NaughtyDogDiving and @BfloDiver hence my slacking on replies.

Cheers!

Hi folks

Turns out these regs were stolen and are now being returned to the rightful owner. Seems like they have been on quite the adventure but the original owner was able to point out a few things that are not obvious on these images.

@SleepySlipper @NaughtyDogDiving and @BfloDiver hence my slacking on replies.

Cheers!

Wow. Glad they were returned to rightful owner. Hope the thief got their just deserts.

I found them for a great deal on Facebook marketplace. Thought they would be great for a set of sidemount regs. They were in amazing condition when I got them. I quickly realised I wanted a set I could switch between backmount and sidemount, so decided to go for a set with a turret (I’ll have a set for each soon, who am I kidding here).

Re-listed them and the guy messaged me with all the details, explained everything. I’m dropping them back to him next time I’m in his area. I gave him as much detail as I could on the transaction, and he even mentioned some gear that he still had missing that I was able to provide images of as it was offered to me. So I felt comfortable that these were his.

Sounds like a Netflix show.
Apparently they were stolen from a storage locker and whoever stole them locked themselves into a locker, waited until night, then climbed through the roof to take a bunch of peoples things from their lockers. *allegedly* so don’t quote me on that.

@Bald Wookie sorry to hear that. Glad the rightful owner is getting the gear back. I can't do much, but send me your venmo/paypal info, or post it here. I would like to help offset your loss.

Back
Top Bottom