Scubapro MK17/G250V - BRAND NEW!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sstriano

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I have a BRAND NEW never seen water MK17 with Scubapro Regulator Bag.

Can't dive - my loss is your gain.

$250 OBO - Will entertain all reasonable offers.

Thanks,
Sam

Last edited:
What the asking price?
MPM
I am not sure what to ask. I know i paid around $550 new, and i will never get it back, but is has never seen water, and includes a Scubapro Regulator Bag.

Make me an offer.

I would be intersted in the G250V. I also bought this same combo but only paid 350.00 I love it just need another 2nd Stage. What would you be willing to entertain for just the 2nd Stage

I would be intersted in the G250V. I also bought this same combo but only paid 350.00 I love it just need another 2nd Stage. What would you be willing to entertain for just the 2nd Stage
I would like to try and keep them together for now, but if I have a hard time moving them, or someone else was interested in the 1st stage, then yes, I will split them up.

Thanks,
Sam

I would like to try and keep them together for now, but if I have a hard time moving them, or someone else was interested in the 1st stage, then yes, I will split them up.

Thanks,
Sam

what do u want 4 the mk17

I would be happy to take the G250V for $150.00 plus shipping, or $175.00 including shipping and paypal.
Can send you payment today via Paypal to cover the reg and shipping.

Thanks, Jim Breslin

G250V Sold Pending Payment.

That leaves the Mk17, with Scubapro Regulator Bag for $250.

Thanks,
Sam

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom