ScubaPro MK17 EVO S620Ti

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaPro won't honor a US warranty or free parts for life on it, if that means anything to you.
there is always a choice and can always ship back to store for free parts and service..
I travel to UK several times a year, I can always drop off and have it serviced. .. options !

To get FPFL, unless I'm mistaken you need to buy a compete set of SP dive gear not just regs, but I could be wrong. As far as warrantee goes chances of actually needing it are very slim. I'm in the camp of don't service a reg until it needs it. YMMV.

To get FPFL, unless I'm mistaken you need to buy a compete set of SP dive gear not just regs, but I could be wrong. As far as warrantee goes chances of actually needing it are very slim. I'm in the camp of don't service a reg until it needs it. YMMV.

Thank you. I purchased a complete set; 1st, 2nd, 3rd stage, and SPG with FS2 console. (MK17+S620Ti+R195+SP+FS-2). How often you service the ScubaPro regulators and stages?

I check the IP of the 1st stage before and after every diving trip. BTW, I do not dive locally.
If the IP starts to creep up then I know it is about time to service the 1st stage.

Thank you. I purchased a complete set; 1st, 2nd, 3rd stage, and SPG with FS2 console. (MK17+S620Ti+R195+SP+FS-2). How often you service the ScubaPro regulators and stages?

1st stage when ip starts creeping, 2nd stage when it no longer holds tune, this can take years to occur, I've had regs that didn't need servicing for over 5 years.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom