ScubaPro MK17 EVO S620Ti

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jake 10

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I own several Aqua Lung regulators (Calypso, Leg3nd, Core) but have no experience with ScubaPro. I found one ScubaPro MK17 EVO S620Ti brand new for less than $600.00. I do mostly warm water and some training in Quarry (55F). I'm looking for some feedback on this ScubaPro setup. Is it a good price? is it a good set up?

That's a shockingly low price for the Mk17 and S620Ti. The Mk17/G260 package typically goes for $699 and the S620Ti (~$550 on its own) is an upgrade over the G260. If it's not a too good to be true offer, then yes it is a good (great, really) price and a great setup for your diving. The Mk17 is a sealed diaphragm regulator, suitable for cold water diving and ideal for silty, murky conditions found in most quarries.

That is a decent price...on Amazon would cost you around $899...Mk 17 is diaphragm...it is a good set up but I believe it has no swivel on the 17...you would need the 19 to have a swivel turret if that was important to you

Is a deal. Includes R195 octo and assembly plus delivery to USA.

So a brand new Mk17 + S620 ti + a R195 octo delivered to the US....sounds more like stolen than a steal for that price

So a brand new Mk17 + S620 ti + a R195 octo delivered to the US....sounds more like stolen than a steal for that price

:yeahbaby: yes, agree

let me clarify, is from a known store, #1 on the West Coast of Europe. They ran a special on the last MK17 S620Ti and I was the beneficiary of that special. :)

ScubaPro won't honor a US warranty or free parts for life on it, if that means anything to you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom