Scubapro MK11 with S555 and S395 second stage

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bamamedic

Contributor
Reaction score
Somewhere between "hold my beer and watch this!" a
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm thinking of selling my single tank regulator...I just don't use it very often anymore. Just figured I'd put out an ad to see if anyone was interested.

MK11 first stage (diaphragm, non-environmentally sealed), with S555 second stage on 5 foot hose, and R395 second stage on a bungee necklace. Shows usual wear and tear to second stages (scratches to plastic). It's currently converted to DIN, but I'd be happy to include the original yoke piece. I could also trade out the 5 ft hose for a 7 foot hose if needed, or I could put it on a standard length hose.

It's a year and a half old, used for about 100 dives. I haven't gotten the yearly service because I don't believe in servicing my regs unless there's a problem. So far, it breathes just like the day I purchased it. Oh, and it's only been used in fresh water.

I was thinking $350 plus shipping...any takers?

Could you send me pictures? (ebsr126@yahoo.com) Also do you know anyone selling a zeagle ranger BCD. almost forgot, size large and also with air-2.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom