Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Hello Fellow Divers and Dive Professionals!

Recently i've received this beautiful piece of equipment from my mentor. It came with a Scubapro 108 second stage. I've personally serviced both 1st and the 2nd stages. Found no major issues... Until i went to test it on a full tank.

I seemed fine for the first few seconds and suddenly started hissing and i just thought it was an o ring malfunction. Sadly it wasn't! Turned out that its the piston's seat where it was damaged, i guess years didnt do well on that particular part. Now i'm looking for this little life saver seat. If not the original, how can i find an alternative or even make one ?

I'm attaching few photos of the first stage and the seat itself with measurements. If anyone has any recommendations please do write! I want this equipment to live longer, underwater!

Thanks!
Tim.

PB031509.jpg
PB031507.jpg
PB031510.jpg
PB031513.JPG
PB031514.jpg

Also, looking at the ambient chamber hole placement, I believe that's a MK V.

Back
Top Bottom