Scubapro MK 10 Pistons for Sale?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cbmech2

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hey all,
Been a long time since I posted here. Happy to see this still going. My previous employer took advantage of the fact that I had some pistons to use in customer regulators and never paid me back. I need a couple pistons for my regulator. Anyone selling any?

Yes, but I don't think that they stopped the production of the pistons.
They are still on the parts price list, and at least here in Europe you get them as the Retrofit Kit MK10/MK10Plus (10.500.047).
They are pretty expensive, but available......

Yes, but I don't think that they stopped the production of the pistons.
They are still on the parts price list, and at least here in Europe you get them as the Retrofit Kit MK10/MK10Plus (10.500.047).
They are pretty expensive, but available......
In the US, those retrofit kits were only barely available to shops that knew about them, and that was as of two years ago. Don't know if there are any left here.
If I am not mistaken, those are Conversion kits with a blunt piston to convert Mk10 to Mk10+.
I don't think that's what's being searched for in this thread.
My solution would be to buy a cheap Mk10 off eBay, and restore the knife edge of the included piston.

The other option would be to find the crappiest MK-10 on Ebay and cannibalize it. Hope the piston was still good or if necessary, as rsingler suggested, restore it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom