ScubaPro KnightHawk XL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bfuqua

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I bought this ScubaPro KnightHawk XL 3 years ago. The good news is I lost 75lbs, the bad news is I now wear a medium...

It has the Air2, supply hose and both weight pockets. I had it serviced one year ago and took it on one dive trip to the Caymans after being serviced. Then I bought my new BCD and the old one has been in my closet ever since.

I took a picture and could not figure how to add it in so send me an email address if you are interested and I will send a photo.

I am asking $550.00

Bill

Looks like I love this thing more than a prospective buyer does... well, it is a very good BCD and it includes the Air2....

$325 - that is less than half price and it has a whole lot more life in it.. Bill

That is an INSANE price. I have the Knighthawk W/O the Air2, and I would never sell it for 325... List it on Craigslist, or Ebay - that should get 400 all day long.

Anybody interested should jump on this right away.. that's a tremendous deal ( you really should list this elsewhere ) alot of people on here have BCD's or BP/W they like already.... regs and comps go quick on here - this may not - Good luck in your sale!!

I just saw your add.
Do you still have this for sale?
If so I'll take it!

Last edited:
Here are two pictures of my BCD. A couple of you have written and asked. Not too sure the why the orientation changed but I guess that does't really hurt. I included the inside picture to show my name that I wrote in white paint pen. I have used a black magic marker to cover such things in the past but decided to leave that to the buyer. Bill

ScubaPro KnightHawk inside.jpgScubaPro KnightHawk.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom