Scubapro Knighthawk BCD - XL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

James R

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
This BCD was Purchased in Feb of this year, 2009. Has a brand new, never used (but of course tested to make sure it works) Dive Rite balanced inflator and brand new inflator hose.

I have stored this BCD indoors, have rinsed after every dive, etc. As you can see in the photos, the velcro and zippers are all good to go.

Known "defects" that make it not perfect, if you want to call them that:
1) There are four tiny holes above the weight pocket area where I had attached my dive knife. The are about the size of a framing nail if that big, but I want to disclose that now. In no way does it impact the BCD. Look in the first pic above the buckle...hard to even take photos of it, they don't really show too well.

2) The plastic buckles do show a bit of superficial scratching, but certainly nothing that is anything but cosmetic.

Bottom line - this is a great BCD in great shape. I am selling this only b/c I use my wing and this wont get any use -- i would not hesitate to dive with it, though. Holds air etc.

let me know if you have questions.

Will be shipped in original box...I know some of you like that sort of thing :)

375 shipped -- CONUS

Paypal please.

Attachments

• knighthawk bc (1).JPG
    knighthawk bc (1).JPG
    323.1 KB · Views: 159
  • knighthawk bc (2).JPG
    knighthawk bc (2).JPG
    369.8 KB · Views: 110
  • knighthawk bc (3).JPG
    knighthawk bc (3).JPG
    328.1 KB · Views: 116
  • knighthawk bc (4).JPG
    knighthawk bc (4).JPG
    318.2 KB · Views: 97
  • knighthawk bc (5).JPG
    knighthawk bc (5).JPG
    340 KB · Views: 97
  • knighthawk bc (6).JPG
    knighthawk bc (6).JPG
    384.1 KB · Views: 94
I just noticed the photos are a bit off, it doesn't look faded in person.

** WILL consider this BCD as partial trade towards a DUI drysuit if you have a stock size XL you want to get rid of as long as it is in top condition **

Would you ship to Southern Ireland If yes at what cost

I haven't shipped to Ireland before, but I'll check Monday to see if it's feasible.

Thanks,

Shipping quotes to Ireland are crazy. UPS wants $214 US to ship it.

I see the BC didn't sell on Ebay. I will pay you $250 shipped to Dallas Texas (just up the street)...Paypal is NO problem. My phone number is 214-682-5797 Greg

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom