Wanted Scubapro Jetfin metal spring posts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I already have the springs.... im looking to buy only the metal posts with screw + plastic round thing. See picture below for reference.

Usually when one refers to posts on a set of fins it means a round protusion with a flat mushroom on top. A plastic or metal cover fits over the post sliding towards the fin. The Jet Fin does not have posts. It has a protuding ramp (for lack of a better term) with a hole in it in which the arms of a strap / springs go over each end lining up with the hole where a rod slides through with a locknut holding the rod in place. Your springs should have come with set of rods and locknuts. If that is what you are referring to look up XS Scuba part number FP04.

XS Scuba Spring Strap Replacement Hardware

Thanks for clarifying. You are correct... the "post" I was referring to is really just a screw and locking nut on the jetfins. I really need the "u shape" metal part. And if the black plastic round piece is available, I would take that as well.
sketch-1550789787233.png

Ah. Not sure where you'll be able to find them. Scubapro doesn't sell them as a separate part.

I might have a few in a box of useless stuff. Give me a few days. I'll see if I can locate them this weekend. Free of charge if I have them.

My wife knew right where I put them. This is it. They are a little bent from removal with pliers. But you can straighten them. Send me a pm for shipping.
20190221_185523.jpg

If those don't work you can order Apeks "Metal Buckle Kit, Rocket Fin II. It comes with the U-metal piece and a pin with the lock nut. Part number is 621131; costs around $20.00. It will fit over the Jet Fin ramp. Not sure whether or not it will fin in the spring plastic holder, but I imagine it should.

I might have a few in a box of useless stuff. Give me a few days. I'll see if I can locate them this weekend. Free of charge if I have them.

Thanks for searching... really appreciate it. Looks like those are from the rubber straps version but they may still work with a screw through them. I'll pm you for shipping.

If those don't work you can order Apeks "Metal Buckle Kit, Rocket Fin II. It comes with the U-metal piece and a pin with the lock nut. Part number is 621131; costs around $20.00. It will fit over the Jet Fin ramp. Not sure whether or not it will fin in the spring plastic holder, but I imagine it should.

Thanks, will look these up.

Back
Top Bottom