ScubaPro Jet Fins w/Halcyon Straps - Size: Large

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ams511

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I have one pair of like new ScubaPro jets with the Halcyon spring staps. The fins are close to $100 at Leisurepro and the straps are $60 at Halcyon dealers. The fins have been used about 10 times in fresh water. $100 shipped to you in the CUSA. I accept Paypal. If you PM me I can send you photos. I am not sure how to do it here.

I am willing to ship to Canada but the buyer would have to pay the shipping and tell me what to put down on the customs declaration. Also I planned to ship these in the Scubapro box.

Here are some photos.

Attachments

• IMG_0025.jpg
    IMG_0025.jpg
    399.3 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_0026.jpg
    IMG_0026.jpg
    398.7 KB · Views: 66
I have one pair of like new ScubaPro jets with the Halcyon spring staps. The fins are close to $100 at Leisurepro and the straps are $60 at Halcyon dealers. The fins have been used about 10 times in fresh water. $100 shipped to you in the CUSA. I accept Paypal. If you PM me I can send you photos. I am not sure how to do it here.

I am willing to ship to Canada but the buyer would have to pay the shipping and tell me what to put down on the customs declaration. Also I planned to ship these in the Scubapro box.

2 bad they are not 2xl, i would grab in a heart beat:(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom