Scubapro Jet Fins Sizing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diverwin

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi all, I am looking to purchase a new pair of scubapro jet fins.

I am a US8-8.5/EUR40-41. I wear a 3mm boot and am looking to get a 5mm and eventually move on to dry suit.

Should I get size L or XL taking into account my considerations above?

jetfin sizing can vary between production runs, colors etc. best bet is to try on a set. i have size 9 feet, in 5mm boots the large was too small, the xl works; with my drysuit I have to use an xxl and they are just a touch too big

I'm a 9.5 US, they don't fit with either my wetsuit boots or drysuit. I used turtles and now power Plana instead.

I wear a us 9.5 (mens) and wear XL Jets with my wetsuit boots. For drysuit boots, I wear a modded pair of XXL OMS Slipsteams.

I just picked up a pair of Altama OTBs in size 10. They will not fit my XL Jets, but will work with my XL OMS Slipsteams. Now I need a pair of those on some color other than black.

Just an update, I ended up purchasing the Subapro Jet fins in size XL. I am wearing a US8.5 (sized up to US9) hard soled 5mm boots and it fits perfectly with the jets.

They run small, I'm 7US, just, had large using 5mm wetsuit boots. You'd need at least an XL if you want thick dry suit boots too imagine you'll need a bigger size. Loathe Jets.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom