Sold! Scubapro Hydros Pro XL-XXL - $500 shipped

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

staggsSevin

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I have a Used Scubapro Hydros Pro size XL-XXL that I'm selling for $500 shipped to the lower 48 states. This BCD is in good working condition, just returned from the Philippines using it last month.

I take paypal, you can send with f/f or cover the 3% normal fee.

hydros1.jpghydros2.jpghydros3.jpghydros4.jpghydros5.jpg

Hi @Mr_rhythm i think it was 2018 or 2019 when I purchased this. It’s had around 2-4 trips a year on it, other than 2020. It’s still got a long life left as is.

I’ve always taken good care of my gear and it gets soaked in the bath tub after every trip. Im getting rid of a lot of my redundant gear and I had a brand new one in the closet that I’m moving to.

The nice thing about the hydros is if a part ever breaks you can get a replacement part - so your not sol.

Hi @Mr_rhythm i think it was 2018 or 2019 when I purchased this. It’s had around 2-4 trips a year on it, other than 2020. It’s still got a long life left as is.

I’ve always taken good care of my gear and it gets soaked in the bath tub after every trip. Im getting rid of a lot of my redundant gear and I had a brand new one in the closet that I’m moving to.

The nice thing about the hydros is if a part ever breaks you can get a replacement part - so your not sol.
Any chance you can send me a DM? I’m a newb and can’t send directly. I’ll respond with followup

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom