Closed ScubaPro Hydros Bag

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jake 10

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Please let me know if you are selling a ScubaPro Hydros Bag

1692801633990.png

Not selling mine as it's in use, but if you just need something similar, look for a 40L backpack with compression straps. You can find these on Amazon for <$40 but can also spend up to (and probably over) $350 for the same size but from an outdoor or travel brand such as Tortuga , Thule, Cotopaxi etc. REI has a nice (Big Haul 40) bag that is a duffel/ backpack for about $100, which is about the same price as the Hydros Carry Bag and a very similar size. All of these do not shout out "expensive dive gear inside" too, which is a + for some people.

Not selling mine as it's in use, but if you just need something similar, look for a 40L backpack with compression straps. You can find these on Amazon for <$40 but can also spend up to (and probably over) $350 for the same size but from an outdoor or travel brand such as Tortuga , Thule, Cotopaxi etc. REI has a nice (Big Haul 40) bag that is a duffel/ backpack for about $100, which is about the same price as the Hydros Carry Bag and a very similar size. All of these do not shout out "expensive dive gear inside" too, which is a + for some people.
Thanks a lot for the suggestions, I’ll look into those bags

Just found this bag new on eBay for $29.99 ,…. Wow !

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom