Scubapro glide x bcd with air 2 lg like new..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Myrtle Beach Scuba

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have a scubapro glide x bcd with the air 2 forsale.. I just got this bcd on ebay this past week and was told it only had 10 dives on it and was brought last year.. It does look brand new just as if you just walked out of the store with it.. The only reason i am reselling is that its the wrong size for me.. Its a lg and i need a xl:(.. I tried one on here in myrtle beach and the scuba shop said i needed a lg but it turns out they are wrong..i will be looking to buy another one of these as soon as i sell this one...i am asking $450.00 plus shipping.. I do have a ebay account before anyone askes but you must be willing to pay the fees if you would like to go that way… i do have a paypal account if you would just like to do it that way and i would pay the shipping… $450.00 and i pay shipping or the other way and you pay fees…You can email or tex me..2768067013 tks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 70
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 65
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 56
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 60
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
Any chance you'd want to trade for an XL/XXL Scubapro lite hawk? Doesn't have air2, but i did add the Scubapro integrated weight pouches. 40 dives on the BCD. I can get pictures.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom