ScubaPro Glide Plus with Air2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

scububa

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Glide_plus_blue_3.JPG

$225 plus shipping (rough estimate is $20)

Medium Glide Plus with Air2
Condition is extremely nice
Gently used by my daughter

All zippers, clips and buckles are perfect
No rips, tears, snags or abrasions
The Air2 end is scuffed a little from normal handling
Has all keepers, protectors and even the OEM whistle

While I can promise this is 100% fully working and maintained, it is always advised to have any primary dive gear checked out.

More photos in my gallery and I can take any specific shots you like

On shipping, the only charge you have is for the shipping cost to me, once I have your zip, I'll do a refined shipping and tell you the final total cost. I have other items for sale on the board.
If you buy several items, I'll work the pricing a bit.

I don't have PayPal, so we'll have to use a check or Money Order. I have a recent rating here and can reference happy buyers of some tech gear I sold on two other boards.

scubapro glide

I am interested in your bc. I am currently in Bonaire and will be here until March 8. I could get it shipped to Bonaire through my EZone account which comes from Miami. Where are you located? any idea how long it would take to ship it to Miami? How much would it cost?

I currently have a Scubapro Classic that had the Air2 feature. I was able to unscrew the entire unit at the shoulder and replace it with a stand bpi inflator unit. Do you know if this could be done with the Glide that you have?

Thanks
Vann Evans
whitewaterevans@earthlink.net

u
View attachment 178052

$225 plus shipping (rough estimate is $20)

Medium Glide Plus with Air2
Condition is extremely nice
Gently used by my daughter

All zippers, clips and buckles are perfect
No rips, tears, snags or abrasions
The Air2 end is scuffed a little from normal handling
Has all keepers, protectors and even the OEM whistle

While I can promise this is 100% fully working and maintained, it is always advised to have any primary dive gear checked out.

More photos in my gallery and I can take any specific shots you like

On shipping, the only charge you have is for the shipping cost to me, once I have your zip, I'll do a refined shipping and tell you the final total cost. I have other items for sale on the board.
If you buy several items, I'll work the pricing a bit.

I don't have PayPal, so we'll have to use a check or Money Order. I have a recent rating here and can reference happy buyers of some tech gear I sold on two other boards.

I'll pm you on the shipping info as it's not relevant to everyone

On the inflatator - yes, it can be removed. All the ones I have seen or owned could, but I haven't seen them ALL ;-)

I would think another option would be to just remove the AIR2 element at the end of the hose and insert a 'standard' inflator. I'd offer to provide one, but I think I gave my spare inflator block away on a dive trip.

I think I forgot to mention that the LP hose from the 1st stage to the Air2 with the ScubaPro quick connect is included with the BC.

---------- Post added February 19th, 2014 at 05:25 PM ----------

Sold, pending funds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom