Scubapro Glide Plus with Air2 - size med

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

randykiw

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have for sale a Scubapro Glide Plus BCD with Air2 attached (lp hose included, not show in pictures). Size Medium. Bought new from local scubapro dealer in Sept 2008. Only used 8 times, always rinsed well and stored in climate controled area. BCD shows no fading. Air 2 was serviced on 10/11/2009 by ScubaPro dive shop.

Asking $375 plus shipping

Attachments

• IMG_1423.jpg
    IMG_1423.jpg
    339.7 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_1428.jpg
    IMG_1428.jpg
    395.5 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_1429.jpg
    IMG_1429.jpg
    397.4 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_1426.jpg
    IMG_1426.jpg
    294.2 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_1425.jpg
    IMG_1425.jpg
    397.4 KB · Views: 72
Yes it is weight intergrated. and weight pockets are included. Each quick release pocket holds 10 to 12 pounds and back stabalizing pockets can hold 5 pounds each. I believe it is a 34 pounds of lift air cell. I have the scubapro manual that goes with it.

It is a nice BC, bought it for my wife who has turned out to be not so much a diver.:depressed:

Here is the scubapro description:

"A fully-adjustable jacket with integrated weight system and numerous comfort features. The Glide design ensures a streamlined fit and exceptional buoyancy control.

•Front-adjustable design facilitates multiple variations of fit regardless of thickness of suit.
•3-dump deflation system enables divers to dump air from a variety of underwater positions
•Wrap-around air cell ensures ergonomic inflation to provide a streamlined outline
•Rotating Quick Release shoulder buckles and adjustable shoulder straps improve fit by following the diver’s movements
•Soft neoprene neck roll and padded back deliver superior padding with a soft textile touch for significantly more comfort
•Flexible cummerbund with integrated zippered pocket compensates for changes of suit in varying depths
•Zippered cargo pockets for convenient access to accessories and secure storage "

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom