Closed Scubapro G2 with dual transmitters

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aanderson81

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I picked up this computer and dual transmitters last year when I started down the side mount / technical diving path. However life circumstances have changed and I just dont have the time I need to get current and stay current on more technical diving so I am paring back my kit a bit and swaping a few things out to make for more of a lightweight / travel kit.

Included is the G2, charger and (2) Wireless transmitters.

I am looking to get $800 shipped priority mail, or local pick up to the Hartford / Springfield area.

Also have a pair of MK25 EVO / s620ti setup for sidemount (one long and one short hose), XTEK BCD with 45lb sidemount wing, and a couple of AL tanks that I am likely going to be posting in the near future so if you are looking for a full sidemount kit feel free to reach out, i wouldn't mind talking about a complete package.

Back
Top Bottom