Scubapro Evertec Reviews???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sotgecho

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Anyone diving a Scubapro Evertec dry suit?

I have not seen much on it; I have seen like two reviews on the Scubapro Fjord but really nothing on the US version.

Any information would be appreciated as always!

Thanks in advance.

The EverTec is very similiar to the old Fjord with a couple of changes. These changes include telescopic torso, self donning front dryzip and pockets on both legs.

The EverTec is identical to the Fjord HD (heavy duty), just new graphics and slightly thinner (non heavy duty) thus lighter.

I own the HD and really enjoy the suit, they are very well build and will last decades if looked after well. Both suits have socks, thus booties should be used. This could have an impact on fin sizes.

Thanks for the update.

I got to tryout a Fjord HD it was nice. Compared to the US version the Fjord is much more rugged.

I am trying to figure if I get this or a custom DUI suit.

If the HD fit nice go with it. IMO it's more rugged/durable than the other suits. I believe they are now also end of life, will not find them anymore.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom