Scubapro chromis error

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Eugen0309

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Can anyone please tell me what E32 on the display means? Can't find it in the manual... Thanks!

Did you put it in nitrox mode and it means EANx32?

Can't change it from here.. Just went by itself to an E32 code on the screen .. Can't even get it back to watch mode

Last edited:
E32 is a reset fault error that cannot be cleared in the field. Please return the Chromis through an authorized dealer for evaluation.

My Chromis gave me an error message as well, took it by my local shop and Scubapro replaced it.

Mi Chromis tiene un bajo volumen de alarmas. Alguien sabe como aumentar el volumen de beeps y alarmas??

Hi everyone! Can someone please let me know what is E37? I came up normally for a dive, it start to beep without giving me anymore the depth, and then once on the surface it show me E37. I tried to contact Scubapro but unfortunately they didn't answer and I need it for work. Thank you very much to everyone that can help!

I dove 4 days over 2 weeks without a problem. The Chromis has been sitting on my dresser for just over 2 weeks, and suddenly displayed E32. From the comments above, it looks like I'll have to take it back to my shop so they can send it in. Is there a chart somewhere with the meanings of the error messages? That would be handy.

I dove 4 days over 2 weeks without a problem. The Chromis has been sitting on my dresser for just over 2 weeks, and suddenly displayed E32. From the comments above, it looks like I'll have to take it back to my shop so they can send it in. Is there a chart somewhere with the meanings of the error messages? That would be handy.

I've eventually sent mine back to ScubaPro (had to ship it to Germany via DHL, paid for transport myself). Received it back in a few weeks, seemed to be working fine, went for some test-dives, tried to download the data in my PC, couldn't connect it.
I've tested the cradle with my brothers Chromis and it was working just fine. Had to send it back to ScubaPro (Germany again, paid for the DHL shipment again). Eventually got it back and it is fully functional now, but all of the shipment taxes for all repairs were probably close to 100EUR... I could have got a different computer for that extra money.

Back
Top Bottom