Scubapro Black Chrome Mk5 & 109.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

As an mk5/109 afficinado. At first I wasn't sure how to feel about this post. Then I realised I have over 5 unused 108's and 109's where the chrome has partially peeled off and now I'm looking on vinyl websites to do the same thing...

Very original way to treat the 109's. Even though some purists might not like it, you're doing your own thing!

The funniest thing I ever saw from a set of 108's I bought was that the previous owner had replaced all the scubapro chrome S-logo's with a Schalke04 football club logo.
500px-FC_Schalke_04_Logo.svg.png

I also saw a similar 109 floating around on German Ebay with a Bayern Munich logo. Germans love their football :)....

Am glad to see that my idea of customizations, will somehow help some, to rejuvenate their old beat-up regs.

Please be advised that those customizations takes quite a lot of patience, effort & time.

I just wanted to share my ideas & there isn't much instructions on how it's done.

It can be very frustrating at time so please don't curse me if things didn't turnout too well & as you would hope for ya.

Back
Top Bottom