Scubapro Bella Ladies BCD with Airsource - Size XS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

weezieharris

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have for sale a Ladies Scubapro Bella BCD with AirSource so you do not need an Octo. This BCD is a size XS and is the navy/blue and black version. In total, it has about 35 dives and has always been properly rinsed and maintained. I love the BCD (construction is top notch) but thinking I want to switch to a back inflate model. With the airsource, the BCD retails for over $700. Asking $350 plus $10 for shipping but will entertain any reasoable offer. Features are listed below.

• Specifically-shaped pattern and cut for a woman, featuring contoured hip indents
  • Wrap-around air bladder retains cradle-like shape to "hug" the diver throughout full range of inflation, thereby ensuring optimum comfort and total control in all diving environments
  • Monprene® pads in shoulder area for substantially enhanced topside comfort when gearing up for dives
  • Front-adjustable design with rotating quick-release shoulder buckles
  • 3-dump deflation system for enhanced buoyancy control in varying diving positions
  • U.S. patented quick-release integrated weight system
  • Two rear trim pockets counterbalance the front weight, providing a well-balanced swimming position
  • Soft neoprene neck and padded backpack for optimum comfort
  • Fully-adjustable cummerbund
  • Zippered cargo pockets and 6 convenient accessory stainless D-rings

Thanks for looking and please let me know if you have any questions or need any additional pictures.

IMG_0155.jpgIMG_0156.jpgIMG_0157.jpgIMG_0158.jpg

I really would like to get this out of "scuba closet" so I'll reduce the price...asking $300 or best offer. Also, the add says air source above but it is the Scubapro version which is actually Air 2. THANKS!

Per the PM...Yep...I'll take $275 plus shipping if you are still interested.

---------- Post Merged on July 13th, 2012 at 09:52 AM ---------- Previous Post was on July 12th, 2012 at 04:15 PM ----------

Its sold...Thank you very much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom