ScubaPro BCD, 1st & 2nd stages, & octo +++

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcarroll16

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello,
I really don’t like giving up my dive equipment but reality has set in and I’d like somebody else to enjoy it. The I bought the following equipment new. It was used less than 10 times, always rinsed in clean, fresh water after use, and properly dried and stored:
1. ScubaPro Glide Plus BCD (SL)
2. ScubaPro Mk2 Plus Int 1st stage, MK 25 - 6250 HP 2nd stage & R380 – Octo W/ manuals (serviced annually)
3. Suunto Yyper, Multi-purpose Dive Computer w/ cover, manual & original box
4. Wenoka 940-S Dive knife, never used, w/ manual, service key & spare o-rings
5. Stahlsac, 34” long, mesh dive bag.
6. Timex W-2 watch, water resistant to 200 meters, never used, w/ instructions
7. Innovative Scuba Concepts retractable accessory attachment device w/ clip
8. Underwater slate and pencil w/ clip
I’m asking $655 for the whole shootin’ match but will consider reasonable offers. Pictures avaqilable. Will ship via UPS within 3 days of purchase. Or deliver within 60 miles of Colorado Springs, CO. Interested? Questions? Respond here or contact Matt at 719-495-0384.

Hi MJack,

Sorry, I really need to see the equipment as a package.

Matt

Hi Matt,

If you do finally decide to start piecing out the the package, I would be interested in the dive computer, as well as a few smaller things.

Russell

Hello,

Just sold the the equipmenjt as a package.

Matt

Couldn't figure out how to edit or label the equipment as sold on the ScubaBoard thread. This was the only way I figured out to let everyone know theequipment has been sold.

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom