Scubapro adjuster knob kit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Decotek

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Hi, I'm searching for 2 x 11 600 031 adjuster knob kits please if anybody has some to sell. Cheers.

Hi Decotek,

Could you post a picture and/or a model of the regulator you need these parts for.

@couv : with that part number, It is the entire knob assembly of the S600....

upload_2018-10-17_10-59-9.png

It is the same kit I used to convert my S555 to 600. It is the full adjustment assembly.

To the op, your best bet may be to find someone with Scibapro parts access that can order it for you.

Attachments

• 4801A8D4-6F05-4B2C-8779-C6C9D1D5BA19.jpeg
    4801A8D4-6F05-4B2C-8779-C6C9D1D5BA19.jpeg
    82.1 KB · Views: 191
Cheers @couv & @uncfnp Was hoping somebody might have the whole kits available, but have been told I'll need to order individual parts.

Cheers @couv & @uncfnp Was hoping somebody might have the whole kits available, but have been told I'll need to order individual parts.
Hi Decotek. Who told you that? I used the same part number you listed and received the entire assembly as pictured.

LDS SP dealer. Can't say specific location other than it was info out of SP Australia. Just looking at schematics and the last time this kit was listed was the 10/2008 S600 drawing.

Back
Top Bottom