Scubapro 109/156 membrane replacement options

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tr4lover

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey everyone just checking around for replacement membranes for my older scubapro regulators. I was told a scubapro 11.650.008 membrane can be used in 109s. My current regulators are good just wanted some back up parts to keep them going. Any ideas? Thanks

I think 11.650.008 diaphragm is wrong size for 109.
See this discussion, and here is one current source for 11.300.08 diaphragm.
I ordered from this guy and waited for a few months but items lost in mail. After reporting the package never arrived they blocked me from ordering anything.

I ordered from this guy and waited for a few months but items lost in mail. After reporting the package never arrived they blocked me from ordering anything.
Thanks for sharing your experience with the seller.
I would recommend @buddhasummer as first source to check if only he had a currently open order. Maybe catch him on the next round.

I would recommend @buddhasummer as first source to check if only he had a currently open order. Maybe catch him on the next round.

I wouldn't necessarily consider this as a negative review of the seller. I wanted to apologize for the US postage service. The seller is not at fault. I wanted to reach out to cover his shipping costs.

The most recent info I have is 11.300.08 shown as p/n on R190 schematics around 2000-2010.
I notice the ebay seller lists the diaphragm as p/n 11.300.08P if that happens to help.

The most recent info I have is 11.300.08 shown as p/n on R190 schematics around 2000-2010.
I notice the ebay seller lists the diaphragm as p/n 11.300.08P if that happens to help.

They drop a "p" on the end to denote new production part I believe, I've seen that added to a few older model parts.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom