Scubalamp PV52S ~ 5000lm UW photography diving flashlight

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SCUBAlamp

Registered
Reaction score
Dear all,

Long time no see, hope all goes well.

Here we bring a new product: PV52S, it is the upgraded version of Scubalalmp PV52.

Blow are the basic parameters for your information:
• 8*XM-L2 + 3*XPE red + 3*UV LEDs, Max. 5000 Lumens
• Compatible with 4*18650 or 8*CR123A battery/ PV62S battery pack
• Mode: White >UV >Red >Mixed (Mixed: all the leds light up when two rapid clicks happens)
• Hidden stepless dimming: press and hold the side switch to adjust the brightness from 100%->10%->100%, when desired brightness is reached, release the switch to memorize the mode. This funstion suitable for all the three( white-red- uv) modes.
• Working voltage: 2.7V - 4.5V
• Beam Angle: 110 degrees
• Waterproof: 100M diving depth
• Head color: Blue/ Pink/ Red

Let' see what the differences between PV52 and PV52S are:
1. We changed a bit on its head, we offer blue and pink for your option, the colored head could be screwed off, and could put a diffuser in, while the diffuser will be sent as a standard accessory.
2. The battery holder been strengthened that works in parallel, and it compatible with the battery pack of PV62S.
3. Increased brightness that increased current and add a red led & a UV led.
4. Click four times quickly to turn on, the operation way is the same as PV32S/ PV62S, and have the function of stepless dimming.

If any questions or any interests, please kindly feel free to leave message or PM me or email me at vivian@scubalamp.com. In the meanwhile, welcome to visit my FB: Vivian Wu | Facebook,
thanks!

At last, hope Scubalamp could bring joy to your diving life.. :)

Yours sincerely,
Vivian

www.scubalamp.com
01_zps89ionlmu.jpg
01_zps89ionlmu.jpg

PV52S_zpscldfqhih.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom