ScubaDoRag New Super Sleeves and Super Legs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CoCoCheznaynay

Registered
Reaction score
Was cutting new Super Sleeves and Super Legs last night, sewing today. First official New and Improved from testings in Tobago and Cozumel goes to Shaina Mussman, an incredible, all- round, in every way - beauty! Thanks Shaina for looking great in our products. I am making your TurtleLove today and will send on Monday! And, thanks to all who helped at Sea Lab Diving!

Instead of complete dive skins, we're making parts for your parts. We've got you covered from head to toe.
These Super Sleeves and Super Legs allow you to customize, colorize and identify You! These are great for lightweight travel, wear alone or use under or over wetsuit for stylish identification. Great too for exposure protection with a shortie wetsuit and on the surface sun protection you can shed when needed.

These will be available in November (some special orders available now. Sales@ScubaDoRag.com ScubaDoRag TurtleLove Cressi Shaina.jpgScubaDoRag Shaina TurtleLove .jpgShaina TurtleLove Super Legs.jpg

These would have been handy the last few weeks with all the Jellyfish. BTW, why is she diving with her octo?

Hey MizMgmt - that does sound cool! Thanks for sharing - stay tuned!

Yes - great for lightweight to pack and wear for protection from jellies. While testing in Cozumel the second week, we were with a photo excursion group who kept getting stung by hydroids (sp?). He tried these and loved them with his shorty wetsuit. You know, I was not with them when they shot this - a very cool group from Atlanta - I'll ask why the octo ... Thanks for writing!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom