ScubaBoard's 2016 Fool's Spring Megadive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FWIW...we are in Louisiana, and the weather is rolling through here. We've had cloudy skies, but hardly any rain. I really don't think it will be bad for you. At least I HOPE not! Have a blast :):wink:

Maybe we'll get lucky. I got an extra tarp for the tent just in case.

I had a great time at Megadive yesterday. I want to thank you for inviting us ,NSS/CDS, to the event. Even though the weather was a little rough in the early part of the day the event was unbelievable. I met so many diver that I would have never had the opportunity had I not accepted the invitation The diving was great, the food was 5 star, the people were fun and exciting, and SCUBA NATION was present. Put all that together and the event was a BIG SUCCESS.
If you didn't make it you need to make plans for the next one.
Good to see you again Pete and Richard. Thanks again for such a fun weekend.

I asked @JSweat to marry me at this event! She said YES. Oh, and we did it inside the ballroom cavern! Video of the proposal to follow soon!

Thanks for the many folks that helped me arrange the underwater proposal. Particularly, Dennis/Roxanne for arranging the event. Robert Henn from Sunshine Scuba provided lighting and filmed it, and Rich D'Angelo from Bill Jackson's shop for adventure provide full facemask training.

It sounds like Mitch and Billy are planning to have a little bit about the proposal in their June episode of Scubanation titled "Cave Country!"

I asked @JSweat to marry me at this event! She said YES. Oh, and we did it inside the ballroom cavern! Video of the proposal to follow soon!

Thanks for the many folks that helped me arrange the underwater proposal. Particularly, Dennis/Roxanne for arranging the event. Robert Henn from Sunshine Scuba provided lighting and filmed it, and Rich D'Angelo from Bill Jackson's shop for adventure provide full facemask training.

It sounds like Mitch and Billy are planning to have a little bit about the proposal in their June episode of Scubanation titled "Cave Country!"

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom