ScubaBoarders Invade the S/Y Philippine Siren 2013!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Muggsy

SB Shows and Events
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I have been working out this great deal for a limited number of SB'ers to join me on a liveaboard trip to the Philippines aboard the S/Y Philippine Siren. Worldwide Dive and Sail has offered us a 20% discount for this trip, which is a phenomenal deal! Space is limited on these trips, so don't hesitate and contact WWDS to reserve your spot today!

Remember, this special price is for SB Members only for these particular cruises, so be sure to mention that you're an SB'er when you call WWDS :wink:

[INLINE=Right]http://sirenfleet.com/images/Slideshow/Philippines-Siren/vsig_images/A-sailing-philippine_652_389_90.jpg[/INLINE]

Dive Wrecks and Reefs in the Philippines

9th-19th January 2013 – Batangas – Coron
&
19th-29th January 2013 – Coron - Batangas

Liveaboard Package Includes
10 night accommodation in double or twin bed cabin
Full board meals & snacks
All soft drinks, teas & fresh brewed coffee
Free Beer
Up to 4 guided dives per day, including night dives
Aqua Lung equipment rental
Free NITROX fills for certified users
Transfer between the S/Y Philippine Siren and Busuanga (Coron) airport
10 night diving safari only 2080€ / 2575US$

Not included in the Package
Marine Park and Port fees (90€ / 110US$)
Massage on board (25€ / 35US$)
Cocktails & Spirits (prices vary)

For more information on this Yacht

Additional Hotel and Travel Options
The travel tram at Worldwide Dive and Sail can provide you with a range of hotel, flight, transfer and additional tour options to extend your stay in the Philippines. We recommend spending at least 1 night either side of your trip departure dates to ensure you are well rested for your cruise and on time for your flight connections.

For Departure on 9th Jan, each guest will require:-
Minibus transfer between Manila & the port of Batangas 9th Jan.
Domestic flight from Busuanga Airport to Manila International Airport 19th Jan

For Departure on 19th Jan, each guest will require:-
Domestic flight from Manila International Airport to Busuanga Airport 19th Jan
Minibus transfer between Batangas & Manila 29th Jan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, man, the Philippines is on my bucket list, and what a boat that appears to be! Not sure I can pull it off by January, though.

Oh, man, the Philippines is on my bucket list, and what a boat that appears to be! Not sure I can pull it off by January, though.

Hey TSandM,
They run trips all the time. I highly recommend their fleet. Hope you can make it someday. Enjoy diving!!!!

Oooh... very tempting, Michelle. The Philippines are on my list for this winter/spring. I'll give this some serious thought!

It's Peter's 65th birthday next year. We are SERIOUSLY thinking about doing this.

It's Peter's 65th birthday next year. We are SERIOUSLY thinking about doing this.
Lynne, I recommend the Rags II for a Coron/Apo Reef liveaboard excursion embarking from Puerto Galera, and affiliated with Tech Asia, a noted GUE Facility.

You can easily rent a full & familiar standard DIR single/doubles kit, primary lights & scooters in advance from the above operations and leave your BP/W & regs at home if you wish.

Otherwise, the S/Y Philippine Siren recreational itinerary above looks fun!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom