Scubaboard time off?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jamdiver

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I've noticed during the past few weeks that the Scubaboard time (i.e. the time stamps that are given to posts for example) seem to be 'fast' by about 4-5 minutes....

Has anyone else noticed this?

My computer is synchronized to within a few seconds of the official US time site, www.time.gov and the www.worldtimeserver.com

Jamdiver:
I've noticed during the past few weeks that the Scubaboard time (i.e. the time stamps that are given to posts for example) seem to be 'fast' by about 4-5 minutes....

Has anyone else noticed this?

My computer is syncronized to within a few seconds of the official US time site, www.time.gov and the www.worldtimeserver.com

Yup! Indeed I have. The post times show up as a few minutes ahead of my computer time. So I tried to reset my computer time, but it defaulted back to it's correct time. Whatever!

I had noticed it too, but didn't want to mention it...enough going on with the servers..now might be the time.

I thought you were talking about an SB vacation :D

Jamdiver:
Ok cool, no prob Leesa, just bringing it your attention :).

Good thing you did...and not to my attention, but to the techs :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom