ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2021 Belize

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am looking at the resort and it appears to be in a great spot to enjoy diving and the reefs but as everyone knows I cant sit at a resort the whole trip. Does anyone know if there will be the opportunity to get a ride back to the mainland during the week for touring or should I look at adding a few days before the trip for mainland adventures.

Does anyone know if there will be the opportunity to get a ride back to the mainland during the week for touring or should I look at adding a few days before the trip for mainland adventures.

I will find out what land Excursions are offered at the resort, since they do not have that information on their website.

I will find out what land Excursions are offered at the resort, since they do not have that information on their website.
Your the best!

If the resort doesn't offer land based activities, report back here cuz you should definitely spend a few days inland! I've got some ideas for you.

If the resort doesn't offer land based activities, report back here cuz you should definitely spend a few days inland! I've got some ideas for you.
Ill bite what ya got?

Back
Top Bottom