ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2021 Belize

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

As much as I'd love to go to Belize, the logistics, testing, and rules Belize is imposing, along with travel, in general, tied to COVID, I cancelled my spot with Bay Adventures. I talked to Al and he was so very nice and accommodating and refunded my deposit. That's first-class treatment in these times when you don't know if you'll get a deposit back. Thank you, Bay Adventures!:yeahbaby:

Good to hear of your good treatment. My brain has been tortured about this. I want to go...but certainly not eager to get on a plane. Not making my decision yet, though.

Bay Adventures is always awesome to ScubaBoard Crew Members.

SB & BA have been watching the Belize very closely. At the present time the International airport is scheduled to reopen on OCT 1.

EVERYONE PLEASE BE PATIENT AND DO NOT WORRY !!!
We are on top of the situation and ALL deposits are safe in the USA.

If there are any IMPORTANT changes I will post in this thread and Email all crew members.
If any Crew Members have questions, Remember you can always PM or email me.

Hi, can you confirm the divesites are accessible? I understand that people who have stayed here reported that the diveshop wouldn’t take them to glover’s reef or half moon without paying additional fees... I love Belize...would be very keen to go back to glover’s reef or elbow..but not as keen to dive the wall off the resort.

thanks!
I usually enjoy wall dives. Is there something amiss with this wall? Thanks.

Just cannot wait to get back in the water! Looking forward to seeing our gang. In Belize, lets celebrate saying goodbye to 2020! I am willing to jump through any hoops that are necessary to allow us to be safe, get together and go diving!!

Considering all the changes due to COVID I've had a crazy idea that I could take my 15 yr old daughter with me and have her do online classes during that week. There's a 2 hour time difference so we could get out on the boat in the morning and hopefully she wouldn't miss too much. Anyone have any idea of when the boats that go out in the morning might return? The idea of a dad and daughter dive trip seems super cool.

Jason
If you're diving out of San Pedro or Caulker, the boat ride is 5-15 minutes to the dive sites.

If you're diving out of San Pedro or Caulker, the boat ride is 5-15 minutes to the dive sites.

I love that part too!!

The ScubaBoard SURGE 2021 Belize is
MOVING to JUNE 12-19 2021 and will become an Invasion Event.
I have emailed All Crew Members and they will get an additional email shortly from Bay Adventures explaining
the 3 options Crew Members have moving forward.
Thank You For Patience

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom