ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2021 Belize

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Some of these dive sites have been on my must dive list for a while not to mention the Blue Hole.
I cannot wait
full.jpg

Tell us about the transfers from the airport to the resort and back again.

Thanks.

Crew members will be picked up at the Belize airport by the resort transport vans or buses and taken to the port where boats will ferry the crew to the resort. The boat ride to the resort is about 1:15 to 1:30 minutes depending on conditions.
Reverse the process when we leave.

You folks are very quiet,
Roxanne and I could have the whole place to ourselves???

While that would be nice, I reckon that won’t happen. Sorry.

You always provide superb dive packages for ScubaBoard, Dennis, and this is certainly no exception. The resort looks to be quite stunning and I have to assume the diving will be stunning, as well. Mrs Dish would love to swim laps in that pool.

We’ll see what 18 Feb brings. I’m still doing the math on whether or not I can drink $200 worth of booze.

The resort looks nice. I found the dives on Lighthouse reef to be some of the best diving in the Caribbean, IMHO on par with Bloody Bay and T&C French Cay (before the latest storms). Any dives you get in that area would be a plus. Seems like Dennis & Rox have done their homework once again. Nice...:):bounce::bounce::bounce:

Hi, can you confirm the divesites are accessible? I understand that people who have stayed here reported that the diveshop wouldn’t take them to glover’s reef or half moon without paying additional fees... I love Belize...would be very keen to go back to glover’s reef or elbow..but not as keen to dive the wall off the resort.

thanks!

Back
Top Bottom