Scubaboard Sartorial Society

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bubblesong

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
For friends who feel we have need to meet in discussing Modest Marine Menswear, please post opinions. However, to avoid imitating Carlos Danger, please don’t post your live selfies wearing, or not wearing, spandex...

Debonair Divers, those modish Miscreants

assaulting our senses with tight squirrelpants!

Ban this bikini odd-piece

Why not bring back the codpiece?

Additional storage with medieval Elegance!

There are wet spots on my Speedo from my tears of joy.

Members of the Speedo community can finally come out from the restraints of prejudice and get behind their fellow divers, and embrace this new movement to fully decriminalize the Speedo on Scubaboard.

We appreciate this special place, where all with tolerance are welcome.
For stimulation toward our ever growing goals, let us look to our three great role models, Jacques Cousteau, Steve Zissou, and Captain Ron.
We may not agree with choice of color, fabric, or tightness, but the Speedo exposes every man for what he really is.
That is the power of the squirrel in our pants.

And now, my final probe into this subject.
To all the readers of Scubaboard... the next time you’re on a dive boat, or at the quarry, or just hanging out in the bushes behind the fill station,
and you see a fellow diver wearing his jellybean smugglers, please don’t snicker, or make rude hurtful comments.
Just like you, that diver is there to enjoy the day, and make new friends.
So, step up to him, reach out your hand, and feel the love.

Thank you.
Arise Speedo Nation!

I approve of this thread.

Brother Nays,

I just spent 20 minutes writing a witty response, went back to your post, and realized I was not worthy.

Speachless.

As long as you are also not wearing a Speedo but rather a different suit, it's OK by me, if the catfish has your tongue.

Speeds are for miscreants. Thongs are where its at. I wear a lime green windsock, fools.

I can see this degenerating into a competition on the roatan trip.any takers?

Fortunately, I will not be in attendance but I've gone blind in one eye, trying not to think of the suits you two may be barely wearing

I'm so not manscaping for the next 8 months.

Back
Top Bottom