ScubaBoard Only: Save up to 50% off selected Chammyz Apparel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hello ScubaBoard members!

Chammyz is pleased to offer an exclusive deal to members of ScubaBoard.com to save upto 50% off on selected clothing items through September only! Chammyz clothing is perfect for after a dive, when going to the beach or around the house and it makes a great gift!

Chammyz unique chamois fabric is thick, soft & quick drying. Made from recyclable material, the durable, natural chamois fiber protects from wind-chill & sun exposure. The best part about Chammyz is its quick drying and absorbent nature making it ideal for dive and water wear, next time you step out of the water step into a Chammyz product!

This offer is good for the following products:

To receive your savings be sure to enter coupon code BPSB081905 when you checkout. Your discount will not show up until this coupon is entered in the checkout process.

If you have any questions please contact me for assistance via Private Message or call us at (760) 744-9252.

Wow, we've had a ton of response to our offer already! For those of you who have never tried Chammyz believe me when I say that it is some of the most comfortable material you will ever wear. Not only does it feel great but it keeps you warm and dry, even with some wind and rain! If you have any questions please let me know.

According to the post, only those four items listed in the thread are qualified for the discount.

Where are you located kazinvan?

Kazinvan...I gotta agree with you! I was going to order a pair of the shorts...with the discount they are 9.50....but they are charging 9.50 for shipping! I just can't see paying 9.50 shipping for 1 pair of shorts. I have a business and I ship a lot of products and I understand that some businesses need to charge handling fees but this is a bit steep. One pair of shorts can be shipped via Priority Mail for 3.85. Takes 2 to 3 days to arrive. Even with a handling fee tacked on it still shouldn't be 9.50 to ship one clothing item. Just my .02. Their stuff looks pretty cool...but I'll have to wait for now.

kazinvan:
I was thinking of ordering one, but:

Shipping 32.99

Ouch, that is as much as the shirt. Have to pass on this offer, looks like cool stuff though.

If you think the shipping is high give them a call, sometimes retailers use automatic shipping tools that over calculate rates. It can't hurt!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom