ScubaBoard on Forum Runner for Mobile Platforms

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HowardE

Diver
Staff member
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
If you're a user of Forum Runner, ScubaBoard is now available for use on this app.

Forum Runner is a vBulletin forum add-on that allows users to access the forum at blazing fast speeds by using a native application installed on your mobile phone (Android or iPhone) or iPad/iPod Touch device.

You can then either use the free read-only version, or can purchase the full version for a one-time cost of $1.99. Which allows you to post messages, etc.

Currently, Forum Runner supports the iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad as well as Android OS devices.

For iOS, go here -> App Store - Forum Runner - vBulletin, phpBB, XenForo, and myBB Forum Reader

For Android OS, the free version is -> Forum Runner Free
and the Pay version is -> Forum Runner

Of course, you can still use the SB Mobile app (which is totally free) or TapaTalk, or just browse the forum with your mobile browser.

I think this app is pretty cool for android.

Absolutbill:
Is Tapatalk still supported?

Yes.

Sent from my totally hacked and customized android phone using Forum Runner

After using Forum Runner for a few days on my droid. I like it.

1) It tells you what sub-forum the post you look at in the "new posts" is in.
2) You can post photos directly from your camera to the site.

I'll have to look into it. Thanks.

---------- Post added April 16th, 2012 at 09:53 AM ----------

gypsyjim:
I'll have to look into it. Thanks.

Seems to work pretty well. So far. Tried paid version.

So far I find it the fastest way access AN on my Droid

---------- Post added April 17th, 2012 at 09:46 AM ----------

Of course I posted the above f4rom my phone, and my lovely android phone substituted AN for SB, and now I do not have an Edit option even when I am now on a regular comp.

Prior to trying this app, I found accessing SB from my phone was too time consuming, but this does speed it up, a lot. Almost painless, once I figure out all the limitations and features when using the phone.

Back
Top Bottom