ScubaBoard needs your help at the Long Beach scuba show June 4-5

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Muggsy

SB Shows and Events
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
ScubaBoard needs volunteers to help out at our booth at the Long Beach Scuba Show June 4-5th. I am looking for 2 volunteers per shift. I will keep updating the post as users let me know what shift they want. If you volunteer I will provide you a pass to get in, and refreshments and snacks. If you are interested please PM me or email me at muggsy at scubaboard.com
Volunteering to work the booth entails greeting people who walk by the booth, showing them the site, and giving free stickers away. We have a lot of fun, and would love to see you either way.
Let me know if you are interested!!!
Thanks everyone for your support!!!
Much luv,
Muggsy

shifts available
Sat. June 4th
-------------------
9:50am-2pm
9:50am-2pm
1:55pm-6pm - Teamcasa
1:55pm-6pm - Marian

Sun. June 5th
------------------
9:50am-1:30pm
9:50am-1:30pm
1:25pm-5pm - DwayneJ
1:25pm-5pm

Hope to see you there!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I've done this the last two years. Unfortunately I will not be able to help this year, but for anyone considering it you will have a blast meeting so many people that you only get to see online. And they have mermaids!
s1389953549_30423691_8228076.jpg

Of course they have mermaids .. Michelle will be there :)

Havn't figured out a schedual for us yet, but Kimber and I will be up .. as soon as we know I'll post and let you know

It really is fun to meet and make new ScubaBoarders and see old friends

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom