Scubaboard "napping"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver0001

New
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I'm receiving several hours of downtime and/or extremely poor performance per week. DNS errors and unavailability are becoming "normal".

R..

Scubaboard is getting extremely slow and many times the page times out when I try to get to a post. Worse than dial up.

yeah, obviously there's something going south. Earlier today was giving database error.

I've been having A LOT of problems too. At first I thought it was my connection, but after hearing many others complain and notice that I primarily am having problems with SB, I don't think that is the case.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ....

wha?? did someone say something...? I was trying to get SB to come up.... must have dozed off... sorry. I'm awake.

NetDoc mentioned elsewhere that they would be adding another server.

Its much better now than it was earlier this AM.

Diver0001:
I'm receiving several hours of downtime and/or extremely poor performance per week. DNS errors and unavailability are becoming "normal".

R..

And you didn't say anything til now? Everybody is experiencing this?

I've got PC guts all over my desk....:10:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom