Scubaboard logging me out repeatedly

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello and sorry to hijack this thread.
Looks like I cannot start a new thread here or elsewhere ....
Instead of the usual button I get this.
(You have insufficient privileges to post here.)

I can answer to thread though.

Any help appreciated.

Cheers
You're fine on our end. I see no restrictions on your account. Tossing your cookies and/or rebooting your PC will probably resolve the issue for you. What forum(s) can't you start a thread in?

Hello NetDoc,
I was trying to post in rebreather diving and I could not find the post new thread button, found the you have insufficient priv.
Then I went to the Site support and same story there, then to the test forum same results.

I cleared cache and cookies (Safary on Mac High Sierra) rebooted problem still there.
Switched to chrome, still have issue there.

Did move to iPad, have the problem there too and finally I tought it was because I had two factor auth off, maybe security policy required 2 factor to be enabled to post, but proble is present even after turning that on.

Humanity will have to make do without my wisdom ... :wink:

Cheers and thanks for the support.

I was trying to post in rebreather diving
Can you be more specific? T2T and Rebreather Pilot have restrictions, but not the others.

Add your rebreather to become a "pilot" and I'll add you to T2T. In these cases, links really help us focus and not waste time.

You're already a part of the T2T group, so it was probably the pilot zone. Please let me know.

You're already a part of the T2T group, so it was probably the pilot zone. Please let me know.

Apologies.
Rebreather Diving
Site Support
Testing Forum

The above are the forums I tried. I believe there are no restriction on the test (!) and the site support.
Concerning the others I used to be member of Reb Pilot and T2T well before the migration to xenforo. My rebreather is in my profile since 2015 (still ther).
Regards

I also am getting the "insufficient privileges to post here" message. I was trying to start a thread in A&I. Tried several other forums also.

Glad I am not the only one ...
I was start feeling lonely :(

New Threads posting should be working correctly again now,

It does!
Thank you very much for the support.

Back
Top Bottom