ScubaBoard Lite - PDA friendly

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

D_B

Kimber/TekDiveGirl storyteller and memory keeper
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I just tried this out and while a little bit strange and takes a bit to figure out how to navigate it for someone that never used a PDA (:wink:)

Problems:

... I can not use the "Quick Style Chooser" in the lower left side to change forum display skin .. when I change it to read something else, nothing happens (do I need to click on something?)

... no link to User Control Panel in the forums from ScubaBoard Light .. I had to go to PM's, and then use link in header to get to it

Thanks , I love all these options :D

I can't seem to change back from PDA mode. The quick style chooser at the bottom left of my screen does nothing when I select SB classic

Well we were wondering if there is a fix so the option to switch the skin is accessible from the ScubaBoard Light skin .. and it's hard to get back to your User Control Panel, have to click on PM's and go from there

I asked about this awhile back and was told the PDA skin isn't a very high on the list of priorities. So if a PDA is all I have I take a board break as it's too painful in it's current state. :(

Use the archives to read.

BTW - I use SB on my PDA all the time with the default template.

I'm actually on my PDA right now.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom