ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2019 Fiji

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Holy moly. Dennis, you sure know how to deliver! WOW, what a trip!! I guess I'll get some more credit cards and see you there!! Whaaaaaaaaaaat, WE'RE GOING TO FREAKIN FIJI, BABY!!! WOOOOOOOO!!

It truly is going to be a BUCKET LIST ADVENTURE
While the Cathedral Shark Dive is included in our package.
Fiji diving is a Red Hot Chili Pepper.
ENJOY

Im going to assume not as i didnt see it listed but is there a single occupancy option?

The package is based on double occupancy. I can ask for a singles price however I am guessing that would add significantly to the price. Remember it would be extra at each resort, I do think we have the enough space at each resort for a single occupancy. Would you like me to ask?

If its not too much trouble to find out, yes. I do plan on trying to find a roomie though due to the cost, but i would like to know just in case. The singles cost may make or break the trip for me. Hopefully it wont come to that though.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom