ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2015 Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I continue to be impressed at what the GoPro camera can do.
The Backscatter filters also make a HUGE difference.
This was my first attempt at video and while
I see many things I must learn to do better,
overall I am happy with the raw footage I got.

Any pointers or criticism is welcome
I already know I need a second light.

Very nice! Did you edit your clips with GOPro studio? I downloaded all my g12 pictures to the Shutterfly account, but have no idea where they went??????

Last edited by a moderator:

Very nice! Did you edit your clips with GOPro studio? I downloaded all my g12 pictures to the Shutterfly account, but have no idea where they went??????

First: Colin your pics are in the Shutterfly account they were just in the wrong album. I moved them to the correct section with everyone else's pics a few minutes ago. Thanks for posting them it will help with our final video

Second: The video I posted is the RAW footage I took.. I use windows movie maker to shorten time from the clips I took in Cozumel. Then added some music and that is the final product you see.

I'm sure I could probably make a better video by cropping,zooming and adjusting color with the GoPro studio software.
That was not my goal, I wanted a quick straight from the camera video to see what could be done.

I spent less than a couple hours on the whole process. I believe the key was shooting short clips which were easy to wade thru for edit.. I either liked it or tossed it, then put the ones I liked together. I hope that helps.

Back
Top Bottom