ScubaBoard Invades Bonaire – Vivid-Pix Photo Contest – The Week's Pix!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Vivid-Pix Rick

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
A great time was had by one and all.

Thank you to the folks at ScubaBoard for creating such a fun event, to Plaza Resort Bonaire for your impeccable hospitality, to BonPhoto Bonaire for your expert photo service, to all the sponsors for their creation of excitement, new experiences, and prizes, and to all my new friends who made it such a great time – I look forward to diving with you again! Next Year!!

I know many enjoyed your contests and the daily sharing of great dive experiences through the visual experience of photography. :uwphotographer:

Thanks so much for attending the Invasion and giving all the crew a chance to try out your great software! I found Picture-Fix very easy to work with and it is something that has been needed for the general underwater photographer for a long time. :D

Cindy can't wait until July 10th key availability. Very easy to fix photos that would otherwise be uninteresting at best.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom