Closed: ScubaBoard Fund Raiser-ScubaPro Twin Jet Max Fins w/Springs Bk-Gr L 9-12

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GameChanger

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am selling my Scubapro Twin Jet Max Fins w/Spring straps to the highest bidder with 100% of net proceeds going to support ScubaBoard.

I am the original owner and they have ~5 dives on them. The fins are in EXCELLENT condition. They appear as if they are brand new!

I will pay for UPS Ground Shipping to the Lower 48. I accept PayPal (verified addresses only).

Scubapro Twin Jet Max Fins w/Spring straps
SIZE: Large (9-12)
COLOR: Black/Graphite
The fin inserts are also included!

This is a Fund Raising Auction to support ScubaBoard. 100% of all NET proceeds will be donated to ScubaBoard. Place your bid to support this awesome forum board!
-PS: I am not affiliated with ScubaBoard.

These sell for $179 online & retail.
I am starting the opening bid at $50.00.
Auction ends at Noon (Central) - July 18, 2020. I will send the auction winner a Paypal invoice immediately after the auction expires. Payment is due upon receipt. If you flake on the payment, the next highest bidder wins.

Twin Jet Top.jpg
Twin Jet-1.jpg

From ScubaPro:
Overview
A well-designed split fin is fast and maneuverable, enabling you to cover a lot of ground without cramping leg muscles or straining ankles. The TWIN JET MAX features a dual-compound design that offers a slightly stiffer blade with a little more feedback than what you might expect in a flexier fin. Employing what's known as "propeller technology," the distinctive split hydrofoil shape of the TWIN JET MAX blade allows water to flow between and around each of the twin blades, which flex independently to produce propulsion. An extended soleplate provides additional leverage to improve the power transfer from foot to fin. Divers who like a bit more feedback to their kick will love the solid kicking performance and comfort of the TWIN JET MAX.

Features
  • Dual-compound design results in a stiffer blade that increases propulsion and optimizes maneuverability.
  • Patented split fin propeller technology produces more propulsion with considerably less effort than traditional blades.
  • Blades are angled to provide symmetrical power, creating a smooth and stable kicking motion that gets you moving without wearing you out.
  • Drag-reducing vents where foot pocket and blade meet radically decrease drag on both up and down strokes.
  • Semi-rigid side rails improve stability through the kicking cycle.
  • Ultra-soft foot pocket provides lots of comfort.
  • The foot pocket’s extended sole plate allows you to maximize the amount of energy you expend on each kick without wasting energy.
  • Steel spring straps never need adjusting, making it even easier to don and doff the fin.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom