Scubaboard down message

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

soltari675

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
If I just go to scubaboard.com, it says the site is down for a few minutes for maintenance. Has been that way a few days now.. Just thought someone should know.

If I just go to scubaboard.com, it says the site is down for a few minutes for maintenance. Has been that way a few days now.. Just thought someone should know.

It works for me. There was a problem briefly the other day. You might try clearing your cookies and see if that helps?

We have cookies?

cookie-monster.jpg

Every post is an education :D

With the www or just scubaboard.com? When you REFRESH your browser window does it go away? You may also have a cached version. Dumping cookies may not solve it. But the site is up, and only had a brief outage more than a week ago.

Refreshing worked! It was just scubaboard.com. My browser deletes cookies whenever I close it, so I didn't think that was it, however, I believe you are right about the cached problem. All better. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom