ScubaBoard and Photobucket Promote Each Other...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Chairman

Chairman of the Board
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
We have been asked by Photobucket to participate in a unique cross-promotional program, and we are honored to accept. As you may already know, Photobucket is one of the most popular and successful Internet Sites in the world. So when they wanted a partner for their new "Scuba Diving Group" they naturally chose the World's Largest Community of Divers: :sblogo:

Now, they were explicit in that they do NOT want us to give up our PhotoGallery: They LOVE it! What they really want is for ScubaBoard Users to upload some of their Awesome pics on their site as well as on our Photogallery! So, when you feel the urge to upload, just do it twice. First here, and then on Photobucket's "Scuba Diving Group". That way you can share your love of diving with even MORE people and get a few to come over and check us out! FWIW, we are already getting referrals from them.

SUPER ! ! !

the K-odak Moment

Wow...that is cool!!!

I can see photos in the Scubaboard Gallery, but depending on my location, photos at Photobucket are little red Xs. I love it when folks have their photos hosted on SB instead of Photobucket.

I can see photos in the Scubaboard Gallery, but depending on my location, photos at Photobucket are little red Xs. I love it when folks have their photos hosted on SB instead of Photobucket.

Simple fix (for most) right click on the Red X and select Show Picture.

Hopefully they will do BOTH! :D

Not an issue, but for those who only do one, I hope they upload to ScubaBoard.
I would agree with that! :D

Simple fix (for most) right click on the Red X and select Show Picture.

That doesn't work. I believe Photobucket is blocked.

I'm in the same boat, if it's not posted on Scubaboard I can't see it. I believe there are other sites that are blocked as well but offhand I can't remember which ones. Basically if it's not in our gallery I can't see it. I do see a lot of red x's that won't open though.
Ber :lilbunny:

Back
Top Bottom