Scuba_Jenny is having a BIRTHDAY !!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Happy BirthDay! We should start a new tradition of sending her a piece of surplus equipment that you are not using anymore.

Hmm like those little CO2 cartridges that went in the old style BC's. Spare hoses for the old two hose systems. MAybe a computer or a scooter.. you know something just lying around.

Happy Day, Jenny!!! (We've already done your birthday dive yesterday - now it's cake and ice cream time!)

Orlando Eric:
Happy BirthDay! We should start a new tradition of sending her a piece of surplus equipment that you are not using anymore.

Hmm like those little CO2 cartridges that went in the old style BC's. Spare hoses for the old two hose systems. MAybe a computer or a scooter.. you know something just lying around.

Can I make a wish list? :D

Wings:
The Queen Lady of our ScubaBoard is..........?
29 and holding!!!!!

Orlando Eric:
Hey, she's already gotten a new BC and a Mosquito to match....

All kidding aside, from the babe and I, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENN!!!!!!:hb2: :hb2:

Happy Birthday Jenny! Too bad I didn't get to meet you on Saturday. Hope you had a great dive.

Maria

I'm a little late, but better late than never!!

Happy Birthday

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom