Scuba with Mario?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sharky60

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Anyone dive with Scuba with Mario? He posts some very nice pics of shore dives on Facebook.

Just curious if anyone knows him or dives with him.

I have dived with Mario and the pictures are legitimate of his dives. We did Columbia Shallows and the dive lasted 90 minuets. Excellent dive with all the typical sea life. A shore dive at Takilia bar/restaurant (not sure I spelled correctly) with sea horses. This is where most of the sea horse pictures are taken. Night dive at the same location with several octopus. Very courteous and knowledgeable. He does not have his own boat. I have no reservations in recommending Mario.

He is a kind man and a thoughtful diver. People love him.

Yes, his photos are his own and are exactly what he sees each day as he posts them up.

Scuba With Mario. Cozumel, Quintana Roo, Mexico

Cameron

Mario Ceh is a great guy and amazing dm. You can usually find him working out of tikila bar unless he has a trip. He rents equipment at tikila for shore dives. Most of his pics are taken at tikila. If u have the patience you can find alot of critters there. If you can get four people together he will rent a boat and take you out. We had covered fast boat, nice long dives and lunch at el cielo. Ive been once and would not hesitate to go again. He's also a minister.

He's a very sweet man - genuine - he also has an English speaking church service here on the island in which he is the Pastor.

Anyone dive with Scuba with Mario? He posts some very nice pics of shore dives on Facebook.

Just curious if anyone knows him or dives with him.
Excellent dive guide and photographer. I always do my shore dives with him at Tikila Bar. He knows where everything is at to point out to you. Only $28 for guided shore dive includes tank and weights, my dives there with him are usually close to 2 hours long. I have done a boat dive with him also, and it was excellent. He seems to know where everything is. He didn't offer nitrox on his dives, and I prefer nitrox on my boat dives. I usually use Blue XT for all my boat dives.

He's a very sweet man - genuine - he also has an English speaking church service here on the island in which he is the Pastor.

yes, his Christian comments with his photos caught our attention. Maybe we'll attend his service when we're there. Do you know what church he pastors at?

Back
Top Bottom